What Are the Best Weight Gain Supplements?
Despite the overwhelming popularity of weight loss exercise products, millions of people (even in the US) are still underweight. It’s estimated that as many as 7 million people are underweight in the US alone. This is why there is a demand for weight gain supplements.
There are two types of people looking for weight gaining supplements. One, of course, is the person who is underweight or who has lost their appetite, and they’re looking to help alleviate their condition and gain weight. This also includes people who are searching for weight gain products for their children or recommend to their friends.
Then there are those people who want to gain weight because they want to sport huge muscles, become stronger, or just look healthy instead of sickly. And that means they also need to eat more in order to feed their muscles and get the energy they need for their strenuous weightlifting workouts.
The other type of people searching for weight gain products is those who are looking to sell such products. After all, there are millions of people looking to gain weight because they are underweight.
But how do you know which is the best weight gainer supplement to buy? Here are some factors you need to watch out for:
Is It Safe?
This is not a trivial concern, because many medications for weight gain cause serious side effects. Here are some examples:
- Megace. Also known as megestrol acetate, when you take it you also increase the possibility that you will develop blood clots and inflammation in your veins. In clinical trials, about 8% became hypertensive and 10% reported experiencing headaches.
- Provera. This is a steroid hormone called medroxyprogesterone acetate. The side effects of this medication can be severe, and they include nausea in the first few weeks, along with headaches or dizziness, anxiety, sleepiness, and fluid retention.
- Cannabis. It has long been known that weed can give you the munchies. But the problem with marijuana is that it’s not legal everywhere, it can affect your judgment, it may be addictive, and it’s not really something you want to smoke in front of your children or grandchildren.
- Marinole. This is also known as dronabinole, the synthetic version of marijuana. Unlike weed, the FDA approves of this drug. However, it’s still not recommended to take Marinole when you drive or do other jobs that require you to concentrate.
- Remeron. Its generic name is mirtazapine. The most common side effects include nausea, somnolence, and dizziness. But there is also a long list of documented side effects that are quite severe, and they include changes in behavior, worsened depression, and a greater risk for suicide.
The risk of side effects is the reason why you should focus your search on natural alternatives first. The only time you should take these drugs is when you doctor insists on them. Otherwise, the risk of serious side effects is just too dangerous.
With natural supplements to gain weight, side effects are rare. This is especially true for a natural product like the CB-1 Weight Gainer. Most of the patients who take it don’t feel any side effects at all, and the very few who do report only mild reactions.
Does It Meet Government Health Standards?
Evidently, we’re still on the matter of safety with this question.
What you need is a product that’s made in the US instead of somewhere aboard where the manufacturing standards and quality control are lax (if they even have them at all). The manufacturing facility should also be inspected by the FDA, and it should also be certified.
The supplement itself should comply with all FDA regulations for dietary supplements. It’s for this reason that natural supplements are usually considered the best, because they tend to pass these regulations more easily. The only possible risk is an allergic reaction, and that’s very rare for some products like CB-1.
CB-1 is also tested by independent third-party labs, which ensures that each batch is pure and unadulterated.
Is It Complete?
It’s not enough that a dietary supplement offers a complete list of ingredients plus clear instructions on how to take the pills. It must be complete in the sense that it is a package, and the consumer is given all the information they need on how to gain weight successfully.
CB-1 is a good example of this. Each order of the supplement comes with the comprehensive Weight Gain Guidebook. This guidebook tackles just about everything relevant to know about weight gain and weight maintenance, and it covers exercise programs, necessary nutrition, and calorie intake.
Does It Work?
This, of course, is the million dollar question. Obviously, every manufacturer of every drug or supplement will claim that their product works. But how do you know for sure?
One way is by testimonials. But you can’t just trust any of the testimonials that you read these days. They can just as easily have come from the manufacturer’s marketing department copy writer.
What you need, aside from the accounts of satisfied customers, are pictures, Pictures, after all, are worth more than a thousand words. Therefore you need lots of before and after pictures before you can believe that a supplement does work.
The testimonial page of CB-1 is an example of how to present customer testimonials. Each satisfied customer comes with their own before and after pictures. This allows you to see for yourself if the effect is what you had in mind.
You can also read the testimonials, so that you have an accurate idea of what the journey from skinny to healthy looks like.
When you take all these factors together, what’s obvious is that you need to buy or sell weight gain supplements that can match the features of CB-1. This supplement is very safe because it contains only natural ingredients, its manufacturing process meets all safety standards, and most importantly, IT WORKS.